Ever since I can remember I have always had a passion for fitness and to challenge myself. My training experience covers up to nearly ten years through a multitude of sports ranging from Rugby, Tennis, Basketball, mountain biking and fitness challenges such as assault courses and half marathons.
• Bachelor of Science in Coaching Science with Honours (BSc Hons) from Cardiff Metropolitan University.
• Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
• Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
• Les Mills Grit Strength and Plyo Certified
• Certificate in Basic Emergency First Aid
I firmly believe that consistent hard work is the key to success. I take great pride in getting the very best out of my clients and making them change their way of life. I hope to see my clients make the changes they want so that exercise and being healthier is not a choice, it just becomes a way of life. All I ask in my clients is to give their best and to commit to their training goals.